Are you planning to stay in Dubai? So, you are in a deep need to buy your own property as the real estate prices in the Dubai market have reached very attractive levels to buy.
Do you know that the housing prices are expected to fall by between 3 and 5 percent by the end of 2018? On the other hand, rental rates are expected to go through a similar decline, according to the latest report by the Cluttons Real Estate Studies and Consulting.
The report pointed out that this decline will likely diminish its impact until it disappears completely with the approaching date of Expo 2020 Dubai.
Benefits of having your own property?
- Stability: Moving from rental to rental is a major inconvenience and a financial and emotional burden.
- Owning your property is an investment: The value of your home will always rise, unless cars and any other assets. investment in property should be about increasing your wealth and securing your financial future.
- Socialization: Being with a friendly neighbours is an advantage, They will care about you, there will be a community sharing and alot of things you can do together.
- Do whatever you want! : It’s your own home, You can do whatever you want without asking the owner, do parties, invite people, decorate it.. Etc
- Security: In the future, You can leave to your children something they can rely on also if you retired and don’t have enough money you can buy it in a higher cost and buy another one for you.
You need to look at your reasons for buying or renting a home against your short and long-term financial goals and then you can decide :)
Check out our real estate app to find the most suitable property within your budget and your prefered location.